Valentine’s Gift Guide For Him
2. Your man will enjoy making a delicious batch of homemade gin with this kit.
3. Help him track his steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes, with this smart fitness watch.
4. Surprise him with this classic Italian blend of Italian bergamot, myrtle liquor. – Middle: crema de gianduia. – Base: leather and cedarwood.
5.This kit has everything he needs to keep his beard looking manicured and silky smooth.
6. Get his heart pumping with this jump rope.
7. Help keep him organized with this signature card case from Coach.
8. These durable boots are made to last and look fashionable too.
9. This portable tin canister contains a recipe card, cane sugar, spoon, linen coaster and aromatic bitters to create two old-ashioned cocktails while on the go.
Believe it or not, Valentine’s Day will be here in just a few weeks. Check out this Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for unique gifts for the man in your life. Don’t wait too long-many of these items are almost sold out!
How do you usually like to spend Valentine’s Day? What will you buy your boyfriend or husband for Valentine’s Day?