Meatball Martini Recipe and Delgrosso Giveaway
Hello! One of the things I’d like to start doing more of is hosting dinner parties. This recipe will definitely be on the menu. Over the weekend I tried this amazingly delicious martini meatball recipe. These meatballs were super easy to make and look fabulous! So, the next time you host a dinner party, or want to impress your partner / date, I recommend that you give these a try!
Good news: Today, I’m also giving away a coupon for one bag of La Famiglia DelGrosso Grandma Murf’s Italian Style Meatbals and La Famiglia DelGrosso Uncle Joe’s Vodka Celebration. See below for details. Good luck!
20 La Famiglia DelGrosso Grandma Murf’s Italian Style Meatballs
20 2 oz mini martini glasses
20 pitted olives
20 cubes provolone cheese
1 jar La Famiglia DelGrosso Uncle Joe’s Vodka Celebration
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
• Cook the meatballs in Uncle Joe’s Vodka Celebration on low heat for one hour. Stir every 10 minutes to prevent sauce from burning.
• Place an olive and piece of cheese at the end of each skewer.
• When meatballs are finished cooking, set aside for approximately 15 minutes.
• Spoon a small amount of vodka sauce into each martini glass.
• Insert a meatball onto the bottom of each olive and cheese skewer.
• Place each meatball skewer into a martini glass.
• Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve.
To get a head start on ingredients for the meatball martini recipe, I’ve partnered with DelGrosso to giveaway one bag of La Famiglia DelGrosso Grandma Murf’s Italian Style Meatballs and La Famiglia DelGrosso Uncle Joe’s Vodka Celebration.
How to enter DelGrosso Giveaway:
- Follow @delgrossdish on Instagram
- Follow @camille.miami on Instagram
- Tag at least two friends on Instagram
Bonus entries: Leave a comment below and include your Instagram handle if you follow us on Instagram (comment ideas -who would you make these meatball martinis for? Do you ever host dinner parties? Anything else you’d like to share!